Google has temporary telecommute job openings for Ads Quality Raters (English).
Here are the details from Google’s Job Page:
The area: Engineering
Simply put, Google engineers make computers do amazing things. Populated by extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented people, our Engineering team gets excited by developing new applications that really make a difference and are used by millions of people. We’re driven by Google’s mission to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. If you seek to tackle such challenges as building a highly scalable computing infrastructure, novel storage systems, innovative user experiences or the next big application that will change the world, then this might be a perfect fit for you.
The role: Ads Quality Rater (Temporary)
This is a temporary role offered through ZeroChaos, Inc., formerly WorkforceLogic.
ZeroChaos, Inc. is recruiting part-time telecommuters with fluency in English and an in depth and up-to-date familiarity with English-speaking web culture and media to help with Quality Evaluation for websites for Google Inc., the search engine company based in Mountain View, California.
As an Ads Quality Rater, you will be responsible for reporting and tracking the visual quality and content accuracy of Google advertisements. Ads Quality Raters use an online tool to examine advertising-related data of different kinds and provide feedback and analysis to Google. Projects worked on may involve examining and analyzing text, web pages, images, and other kinds of information. You will need an in depth and up-to-date familiarity with English-speaking web culture and media. Additionally, you will apply this knowledge to a broad range of interests and topics. Ads Quality Raters possess excellent written communication skills and web analytic capabilities. You will be required to work 10-30 hours a week on a self-directed schedule. A secure, private high speed internet connection is required.
- Evaluate the accuracy of Google web advertising.
- Communicate effectiveness of web layouts and information via the online tool.
- BA/BS or equivalent degree. In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience.
- College-level fluency in reading/writing English.
- Valid US Work Authorization. Work must be performed in the US.
- Excellent analytical capabilities.
- Experience using internet search engines for business or personal use. Interview feedback template (not public): Your recruiter will provide you with the specific interview feedback format for this opening.
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to email@example.com.
Important: The subject field of your email must include Ads Quality Rater (Temporary) – English.
Thanks for stopping by Pay The Bills and More where UnEmployment Works!